SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India is inviting Online applications to recruit various positions as apprentices in the bank. There are a total of 6160 posts available in the bank where candidates can apply online mode under the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The online applications have been started after 1 September 2023 and the last date to apply for this SBI apprenticeship 2023 is 21 September 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of the State Bank of India. Today, we are providing you complete details related to SBI apprentice recruitment 2023 including the eligibility criteria and the essential documents. you will also get the information of SBI apprentice salary 2023 and the contract period of SBI apprenticeship 2023.
Apply Online SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
There is quite a difference between recruitment, contract job and apprenticeship. State Bank of India is inviting individuals for 1 year apprenticeship. You will get of 15000 per month rupees for 1 year under SBI apprenticeship 2023. You will be worked as junior associate in State Bank of India in your particular City. The bank’s SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 online application has been started and the last date to apply online is 21 September 2023. You can apply through online mode if you are eligible under this SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 procedure.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility 2023
- The applicant should be Indian resident only
- The age of applicant Should be between 20 to 28 years old. your age should be counted from 2 August 1995 to 1 August 2003. Reserve categories will also get as relaxation according to the government rules
- The applicant should be a graduate candidate in any stream from any recognised Institute.
- The duration of this apprentice will one year
- selected candidates will get 15000 rupees per month after completing the training period.
- Candidates belong to unreserved category/ OBC category and EWS category have to pay 300 rupees for application fees. SC/ ST and PWD candidates need note to pay any amount.
Documents for SBI apprenticeship 2023
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- scan document of signature
- The scan document of left thumb impression
- Upload the hand written note of The following statement:
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine “
Online Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Follow this step by step procedure to apply online on the official website of SBI for SBI apprenticeship Recruitment 2023:
- First of all visit to the official website of State Bank of India. you can also click on this link to visit direct www.sbi.co.in
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to select the link for sbi career 2023.
- You can see a link for the sbi current opening 2023. click on the link
- You can see the notification link for engagement of apprentice under apprentice Act 1961 in the website. once you click on the link you can see apply now SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 link click on the link.
- You will reach on a new page where you can see SBI Apprentice 3 registration form 2023.
- enter your personal details including your name, contact information email id and other information
- now you have to upload photograph and signature.
- After that you have to enter your educational details and other information in the next section
- You can see a preview of your SBI Apprentice application where you can see all the information you have entered in the website. if there is no correction then you can upload your all the documents which have mentioned above the article.
Once you upload your all the documents you have to pay the online fees according to your category. your application will be successful after online payment. you can also take a printout of your SBI Apprentice application Form.
Selection procedure of SBI Apprentice 2023
State Bank of India will conduct online examination to recruit apprentices for session 2023-24. The examination will be conducted between October and November of 2023. There will be two examination where one examination will be through online mode and second examination will examine your local language test. SBI Apprentice Online examination will include 4 sections which will include various topics. You have to attend total hundred questions in online test where its section will get 25 questions. you will get one mark for every correct answer. You have to complete your examination in 1 hour where the instruction of language will only English.