SBI Apprentice Result 2023 : SBI Apprentice Result 2023 will out by the first week of January 2024 on the website. The applicants who have appeared for the exam on 4 and 7 December, 2023 will get their result soon on the website sbi.co.in.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced 6160 Apprentices vacancies for which the written examination was conducted on 04th and 07th December 2023 at various exam centers. The recruitment for SBI Apprentice will completed in two sessions which are a written exam and a Local Language Test.
All the candidates must download the SBI Apprentice Merit List 2023 which will have the names of the selected candidates. The sbi.co.in Apprentice Cut Off Marks 2023 has to scored in order to pass the examination. Read the full article for steps to download the SBI Apprentice Result, important dates, and what after the SBI Apprentice written exam result.
SBI Apprentice Result 2023 [OUT SOON]
The written examination for SBI Apprentice was conducted on 4th and 7th December 2023 and the candidates who appeared in the exam are now eager to know whether they are shortlisted for the language proficiency test.
State Bank of India (SBI) will soon release SBI Apprentice Result 2023 along with its SBI Apprentice Cut off, scorecard and marks by the first week of January, 2024 on the official website of State Bank of India.
The candidates waiting for SBI Apprentice Result 2023 must bookmark this page to get informed when the SBI Apprentice Result and Score Card is released.
How to check the SBI Apprentice Exam Result 2023 ?
To check the result for the online recruitment exam of Apprentice, you have to go through the procedure below :-
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India, which is available only at https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Find an option that reads ‘Career’ and hit on to go to the new webpage.
- Now, an option that reads ‘Recruitment of Apprentice 2023’ will come, click on it and go to the next page.
- Look for an option that reads ‘List of Candidates Eligible for Local Language Test’ and hit on it to download the PDF.
- Open the result gazette, search your Roll Number, and check whether you have been shortlisted for second stage or not.
Details mention on SBI Apprentice Scorecard 2023
- Name of organization
- Name of exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the parents
- Roll no. of applicant
- Application number
- Birth date
- Scores achieved
- Percentage Scored
- Rank achieved
SBI Apprentice Merit List 2023
The SBI Apprentice Merit List 2023 will have the names of all the candidates whose scores are more than the minimum passing marks. The candidates will able to check their ranks in the merit list and the candidates shall check the same after the result declaration.
The candidates who will have tie in their scores will selected on the basis of the tie breaking criteria. Those who will older will get their name on the top in the merit list.
sbi.co.in Apprentice Cut Off Marks 2023
Every candidate has to score the cut off marks which is the minimum passing marks in the examination. The SBI Apprentice Cut Off Marks 2023 is the passing marks based upon which the result will prepared. The cut off marks will prepared on the below given factors :-
- Categories of Applicants.
- Last year cut off marks.
- Difficulty level of examination.
- Total test takers in examination.
- Total number of vacancies released.
SBI Apprentice Expected Cut Off Marks
|Expected Cut Off Marks
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
There is quite a difference between recruitment, contract job and apprenticeship. State Bank of India is inviting individuals for 1 year apprenticeship. Candidates will get of 15,000 per month rupees for 1 year under SBI apprenticeship 2023.
You will be worked as junior associate in State Bank of India in your particular City. The bank’s SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 online application has been started and the last date to apply online was 21 September, 2023. Candidates had to apply through online mode if they are eligible under this SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 procedure.
Eligibility criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- The applicant should be Indian resident only.
- The age of applicant Should be between 20 to 28 years old. your age should be counted from 2 August 1995 to 1 August 2003.
- Reserve categories will also get as relaxation according to the government rules .
- The applicant should be a graduate candidate in any stream from any recognized Institute.
- The duration of this apprentice will one year.
- Selected candidates will get 15,000 rupees per month after completing the training period.
- Candidates belong to unreserved category/ OBC category and EWS category had to pay 300 rupees for application fees.
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates need not to pay any amount.
Documents required for SBI apprenticeship recruitment 2023
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Scan document of signature.
- The scan document of left thumb impression.
- Upload the hand written note of the following statement given below :-
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine “
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Follow this step by step procedure to apply online on the official website of SBI for SBI apprenticeship Recruitment 2023.
- First of all visit to the official website of State Bank of India.
- You can also click on this link to visit directly on the website : www.sbi.co.in
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to select the link for sbi career.
- You can see a link for the sbi current opening 2023.
- Click on that link.
- You can see the notification link for engagement of apprentice under apprentice Act 1961 in the website.
- Once you click on the link you can see the apply now for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 link, click on that link.
- You will reach on a new page where you can see SBI Apprentice registration form 2023.
- Enter your personal details including your name, contact information email id and other information.
- Now you have to upload photograph and signature.
- After that you have to enter your educational details and other information in the next section.
- You can see a preview of your SBI Apprentice application where you can see all the information you have entered in the website.
- If there is no correction, then you can upload your all the documents which have mentioned above in the article.
Once you upload your all the documents you have to pay the online fees according to your category. Your application will get successful after online payment. You can also take a printout of your SBI Apprentice application Form.
Selection procedure of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India has conducted an online examination to recruit apprentices for session 2023-24. The examination was conducted between 04 & 07 Dec, 2023. SBI Apprentice Online examination included 4 sections which include various topics.
Candidates had to attend total hundred questions in online test where its section contain 25 questions. You will get one mark for every correct answer. You had to complete your examination in 1 hour where the instruction of language will only English.
SBI Apprentice Score Card 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) will also release the SBI Apprentice Scorecard for the SBI Apprentice examination along with the result at www.sbi.co.in in January, 2024.
All the candidates who appeared in the exam will able to Check their SBI Apprentice marks and Score Card for which the direct link will is shared in this article.
FAQ’s : SBI Apprentice Result 2023
The result will released by the first week of January, 2024.
The application id and password is required to check the result.
The Apprentice Merit List will out on the day of the result.
The applicants can check the result by visit the official website i.e.. https://sbi.co.in/.