The State Bank of India is supporting its customers to provide online SBI Loan with Zero Processing Fees. Navratri, dushara, Dhanteras, Diwali, etc Festivals are going to be celebrated in October and November of 2023. Most of the citizens need instant loans to spend the money and enjoy these festivals. You can take the benefit of the SBI personal loan scheme which is provided through online mode. If you are also an existing customer of State Bank of India and want to get a personal loan then you can read this article to check the SBI Loan with Zero Processing Fees eligibility criteria information and documents and the procedure to apply online for SBI personal loan 2023.
SBI Loan with Zero Processing Fees 2023
As the State Bank of India is one of the biggest banks in India, there are many schemes of personal loan available. but today we are especially focusing on the SBI pre-approved personal loan scheme 2023. Because this loan scheme is provided through online mode candidates need not visit any branch or any department for verification or any other purpose. Providing a SBI loan from your mobile phone within a few minutes.
The bank is also not asking for any document to provide an SBI personal loan. During the festival months, the SBI is also offering to provide SBI personal loans without any processing fees till 31 January 2024. If you miss this offer then you have to pay approximately 2% of the loan amount for the processing fees which may be between 1000 to 10000 rupees. However, during this SBI Loan Festive Offer, the bank will not charge any single amount for the processing fees.
Eligibility criteria of SBI personal loan
- Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for the SBI personal loan scheme
- The age of the applicant should be more than 21 years old and the maximum age will be decided according to the category and criteria of the applicant as salaried, self-employed, pensioner, etc.
- Only existing customers of SBI bank who are using Internet banking or the SBI Yono mobile application can apply.
- The candidate should have completed his KYC in SBI Bank.
Documents for SBI Loan with Zero Processing Fees
You need to carry the following documents and the time of applying online for an SBI pre-approved personal loan. As mentioned in this article, you do need not to upload the document, while the bank will ask only for the information of your documents for the KYC.
- Aadhar Card details
- PAN Card details
- Registered mobile number with SBI bank and Aadhar card
Apply online for an SBI pre-approved personal loan
You can follow the following procedure in your SBI yono mobile application or SBI Internet banking according to your facilities to apply for an SBI personal loan online mode:
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India. You can click on this link to visit directly on the website. https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Now have to click on the link to Internet banking. Or you can similarly download the SBI YONO app of SBI.
- Now enter the user ID and password for SBI Internet banking and click on the login link
- After that, you can see a banner of sbi pre-approved loans on your screen where you have to click.
- After that, the bank will provide you with a loan offer according to your previous activities with the bank. if you agree with the loan offer then you can click on the continual link.
- Enter your PAN number details and your date of birth for KYC
- After this, you have to select the tenure of the loan amount according to your choice.
- Now you will receive an OTP message for your personal verification. the message will be sent only to the registered mobile number with SBI.
- Once you have submitted the OTP on the website or mobile application, your sbi loan application will be successfully submitted
After that, you will get an sbi instant loan amount in your bank account within a few minutes after completing your verification from the bank side.