SBI PO 2024 Notification: State Bank of India – SBI is one of the most famous bank in India. more than 49 crore customers are using services in SBI. The bank announces SBI PO Notification 2024 to provide better services to a large number of customers by increasing its staff. The banking sector is providing a large number of jobs to those who are preparing for various jobs in the Bank. State Bank of India probationary officer- SBI PO recruitment 2024 is going to be announced soon. It is expected that the State Bank of India will announce an official notification of SBI PO 2024 recruitment on July 2024. However, you should continue to prepare for SBI PO examination 2024. we are providing you with complete details regarding SBI PO recruitment, including What is SBI PO eligibility criteria? Who can apply online? What is the salary of SBI PO? Syllabus of SBI PO and application form.
SBI PO 2024 Notification
The Upcoming exam of State Bank of India probationary officer – SBI PO Is going to out. the bank is preparing the SBI PO 2024 Notification and is ready to upload it. SBI PO recruitment 2024 is quite a tough examination. So, you should not wait for the official announcement of SBI PO and start your preparation. The bank will conduct an online examination for PO in three phases. There are two exams and one interview procedure for the selection of SBI PO. If you are preparing for banking sector jobs such as SBI PO then you should also check out the latest exam pattern of SBI PO And also check out the syllabus for SBI PO examination 2024, which will be discussed briefly in this article.
Eligibility criteria for SBI PO 2024
State Bank of India has created specific eligibility criteria for recruiting probationary officers in various branches. however, if you are preparing for becoming SBI PO then you should also check the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- The minimum education qualification for SBI PO is graduation in any stream.
- If you are studying in the last year of your graduation then you can also apply for for SBI PO recruitment 2024.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years old. and the maximum age should be below 30. however different categories will get Age relaxation according to the government norms.
- If you are other experience then it will help you in the interview process. however, the experience is not required. but if you have then it is a plus point.
Exam pattern of SBI PO
The bank will conduct an SBI PO examination for recruitment of SBI PO in 2024. there are Total two type of examinations and one interview in complete selection procedure. They are known as SBI PO preliminary exam, SBI PO mains and SBI PO interview. Exam pattern of periliminary examination is following:
SBI PO preliminary 2024
JEECUP Exam Date(New)
This exam will be conducted through SBI. You will have a total 1 hour to answer 100 multiple choice questions. Every Correct answer will provide you one mark. there is negative marking also for every wrong answer.
SBI PO Mains 2024
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45|
SBI PO Interview 2024
SBI will call all the candidates who appear in the SBI PO mains exam And achieve more than the cut-off marks. firstly they need to download the call letter from the official website. after that, they have to visit the interview place to appear in the interview. The bank will conduct interviews to judge various aspects including psychometric test and Group discussion extra. After completing all rounds of the recruitment procedure, the State Bank of India and will finally upload a list of selected candidates who built work as PO in various branches of SBI.
SBI PO Application procedure
- First of all, Visit to the official website of State Bank of India.
- Find a link for career in this website and click on the link.
- After reaching the career section you can see a pop-up link for SBI PO application form. click on it
- After that you have to register Yourself by entering your personal details and mobile number and email ID.
- Now login to the recruitment website by using ID and password.
- Enter your personal details and educational qualification. after that upload the necessary document to the website and pay the online fees.
At the end, your application procedure will be successful and you can download your SBI application form.