Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Registration: Government of Karnataka state is providing facility of bus services for women in the state. The government has promised to the citizens during the election release to provide free bus services in state which will empower women power. So if you are also a woman who is living in Karnataka state then you can also use this free-of-cost bus service by using Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card. If you do not know about this ‘Shakti’ scheme’, then you can read our article about “Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card ” where we were providing you step by step assistance to apply online for Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card 2023. We has also describe the eligibility criteria and Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Online Registration procedure.
Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card 2023
Women’s who are living in Karnataka state can use State bus services free of cost. But they have to carry Shakti smart card. The government has announced that all the women’s of Karnataka can use Shakti smart card to use State bus services at free of cost from 11th June 2023. There is no last date to apply online for this Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card. So you can also apply for this Seva Sindhu Shakti smart card Karnataka state.
Eligibility criteria for Shakti smart card 2023
- Applicant should be the resident of Karnataka state. Other state residence will not get benefit of this ಶಕ್ತಿ ಸ್ಮಾರ್ಟ್ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ scheme.
- Women’s and transgender can get this free of cost bus service by using Shakti smart card of Karnataka state.
- Students belongs to Karnataka state can also apply for this Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card 2023 through online mode.
Important documents for Shakti smart card 2023
- Identity proof like Aadhar card.
- Latest photo.
- State domicile.
Permission for buses for ‘Shakti’ scheme
- Karnataka state road transport corporation.
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transportation Corporation(BMTC).
- North western road transport corporation.
- The Kalyana Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (KKRTC).
Buses not Allowed in ‘Shakti’ scheme
- Out of State Buses
- Luxury buses
- Sleeper buses which include both AC and Non AC
- Air thunderbolt
- Fly bus
- EV POWER PLUS (AC)
Procedure to Apply online for Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card 2023
Follow this step by step procedure to apply online for Seva Sindhu Shakti smart card in Karnataka state. This smart card is not only designed for providing free bus related services, but this is an umbrella card which can be used to avail various scheme in Karnataka state.
- First of all visit to the official website of Seva Sindhu Shakti smart card. You can visit to this website directly by clicking on this link :- https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Portal, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you. After this you will reach to a new website where you have to register yourself.
- System will regenerate you a digilocker website where you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on submit link.
- After this you have to enter your personal details and other information in this website and create user id and password to login.
- Once you create your login ID and password you can enter and login.
- In this section you have to select for free of cost bus service option.
After this you can click on submit button where government will verify your information in few days. You can download your Seva Sindhu Shakti smart card after few weeks of application.
How to check Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Application Status ?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Portal, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the “Check Your Application Status” section. You have to enter the information as per the descriptions given in this section.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on “Check Status Now” button. By following these steps you can check Sakti Smart Card application status.
The full form of SSSSC is Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card.
sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in is the official website of SSSSC.
No distance limit has been set for free bus journey for women under the Shakti scheme. Women can enjoy free travel of any length within the state without any limitations.
The applications under the scheme has been started from June 11, 2023.