SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2023: All the aspirants who are waiting for the SSC CGL Tier 2 Result. Your wait is going to end very soon, the Staff Selection Commission is going to release its SSC CGL Result 2023 very soon. Read the complete article for SSC CGL Tier 2 Result-related news and information. As per the official notification of the SSC CGL 2023, the SSC is going to conduct its CGL exam on the 25th, 26th and 27 October 2023, the tier 2 exam is going to be held in multiple shifts on each day of the exam across the whole country.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is expected to release the SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2023 soon. Once released, candidates who appeared for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam 2023 will be able to check and download their SSC CGL Tier 2 Result from the official website – ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2023 of the examination will be released on the website in PDF format containing the roll numbers and names of all the shortlisted candidates. After the release of SSC CGL Tier-2 Result PDF 2023, it will be easily available for download on the official website. Earlier, SSC had conducted the SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam 2023 on October 25, 26, and 27, 2023, at various exam centers in different cities across the country. Soon after the conduct of the examination, SSC also released the provisional answer key of the examination on October 30, 2023.
Check SSC CGL Tier-II Result 2023
Once SSC will release the SSC CGL Tier-2 Result 2023, candidates will be able to check and download the result using the steps given below:
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘SSC CGL Tier-II Result 2023’ banner on the homepage
- Select SSC CGL Tier-2 Result 2023 link
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Result PDF 2023 will now display on your screen
- Check your result by seeing your name and roll number in the PDF
- Download the SSC CGL Result 2023 PDF for future reference
SSC CGL tier 2 cut-off
|Category||Cut-off marks (expected)|
Staff Selection Commission of India @ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission of India is a government organization. The SSC is responsible for the recruitment of government employees for the various government departments, ministries, and offices. The SSC conducts various competitive exams for the different government posts. There is no particular date for the SSC examination, they conduct the exam throughout the year. The jobs exams that come under the SSC department are the combined graduate level exam (CGL), combined higher secondary level exam (CHSL), junior engineer (JE), multi-tasking staff (MTS), and many other exams
The SSC exams consist of multiple stages, typically including a preliminary exam, a main exam, and sometimes an interview or skill test, depending on the specific examination. The exams assess candidates’ aptitude, knowledge, and skills to determine their suitability for different government jobs. Candidates who qualify in these exams may be appointed for roles in a wide range of areas, such as administrative, clerical, technical, and non-technical positions in various government departments and organizations at both central and state levels. The selection process and eligibility criteria may vary for each exam, and interested candidates can find detailed information on the official SSC website ssc.nic.in.
Combined Graduate-Level Exam (CGL)
the combined graduate level exam also named as CGL exam is a very well-known and prominent exam in India. This exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission of India for the various posts of various government departments and ministries. This commission is responsible for the recruitment of the government staff. The CGL exam aims to select eligible candidates for a diverse range of non-gazetted and non-technical posts in the government sector.
The CGL exam is conducted annually and is a highly competitive exam. Lakhs of aspirants from across India fill out the SSC CGL application form and appear in it. The CGL has a three-tier examination process. which includes Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III examinations. Each tier of the exam is designed to assess different aspects of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and aptitude.
SSC CGL Tier 1, 2 & 3 Exam 2023
- Tier 1 exam: the tier 1 exam of CGL is a computer-based objective exam. It has four sections, general awareness, general intelligence and reasoning, quotative aptitude, and English comprehension. This stage is also known as the screening stage, all the aspirants need to clear this stage to qualify for the next stage of the exam.
- Tier 2 exam: the tier 2 exam also known as the second stage of the CGL exam is also an objective exam. And as same as tier 1 it is also divided into 4 categories.Paper-I (Quantitative Abilities), Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension), Paper-III (Statistics), and Paper-IV (General Studies – Finance and Economics).
- Tier 3 exam: it’s a descriptive paper. Rather than choosing the correct answer, this time candidate needs to write the answer in the form of an essay, or application letter. The examination board evaluates the writing skills of the candidate. This tier focuses on testing the candidate’s communication abilities and analytical skills.
- Tier 4 examination: Usually tier 4 examination is for some posts only. In this tier, the examination authority takes a test of computer proficiency test (CPT) and a data entry test (DEST).
Age Limit of CGL Exam
There are 2 age criteria for the CGL exam according to the group B posts and group c posts. According to both groups their age limit is given below.
For group B posts
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is between 27 to 32 years (depending on the post)
For group C posts
The minimum age for group c post is 18 years and the maximum age is between 18 to 30(depending on the post nature)
We hope you like the article, if you find this article informative and fruitful, please share it with other aspirants/friends. Please share your opinion and view about the SSC and CGL in the comment section given below.