SSC CPO Revised Exam Date 2024: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a short notice on the official website @ssc.nic.in and notified that the Tier-II of SI in Delhi Police and CAPFs Exam 2023 is postponed. As per the notice, the SSC CPO Tier 2 which was going to be held on 22nd December 2023 is now rescheduled to be conducted on 08 January 2024.
The SSC CPO 2023 recruiting aims to shortlist 1876 candidates for Sub-Inspector (GD) positions in CAPFs and Sub-Inspector (Executive) roles in Delhi Police. You can check the official notice at the official portal.
This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want to work in the police department. The Central Police Organization – CPO Is a government body where a large number of employees are needed to maintain the department.
So, CPO wants to recruit for various posts of sub-inspector in various departments. If you are eligible for this SSC CPO Recruitment 2024 then you had to apply online from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Today we are providing you with step-by-step information about SSC CPO recruitment 2024, including its exam date, eligibility, and many more.
SSC CPO Examination Date 2024 Postponed
The SSC has officially released the updated SSC CPO Exam Date 2024 for the Tier 2 examination belonging to the roles of SI and ASI. As per the recent announcement, the Commission has postponed the examination originally slated for December 22nd, 2023.
The revised schedule sets the SSC CPO 2023 Tier 2 exam to be held on January 8th, 2024. Find comprehensive details regarding the SSC CPO exam 2024 in see the article below.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2024
Central police organization has requested to Staff Selection Commission to conduct a recruitment examination for SSC CPO 2024. There are types of posts in SSC CPO, SI GD and SI Executive. So you had to apply according to your eligibility criteria. The application procedure was conducted through online mode.
So if you are preparing for SSC CPO Exam 2024 then you can read our article. The staff selection commission conducts two rounds of examination for this SSC CPO Recruitment 2024. The first round of exams is known as SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam.
In the online examination where you were asked objective-type questions in the Tier 1 Exam. Candidates who succeed in SSC Tier 1 exam then, they can appear in SSC CPO SI Tier 2 exam. This SSC CPO Exam will subjective where you have to write a descriptive answer.
After that, you need to appear in the last examination which is your physical test. It is also known as CPO SI PET. After completing all the tests the organization will appoint you as a CPO SI in various departments.
SSC CPO Recruitment Exam 2024: Highlights
|Notification Release date
|22nd July 2023
|Online Application Begins
|22nd July 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online
|15th August 2023
|SSC CPO Exam Date 2023 (Tier 1)
|3rd to 6th August 2023
|SSC CPO Exam Date 2023 (Tier 2)
|8th Jan 2024 (Revised)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Recruitment 2024
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- All the candidates who have completed their graduation from any university in any stream had to apply online for CPO Recruitment 2024.
- The age of the candidate should be more than 21 years.
- Candidates of the Reserve caste will get a reservation in age according to the norms.
- If you applied for an SI executive Driver post then You need to carry a driving licence.
SSC CPO Selection Process 2024
The SSC CPO Notification 2024 Selection Process has four phases including two written papers Tier 1 and Tier 2, and PET/PST. The candidates need to clear all the stages to complete the exam process and qualify.
The Selection Procedure for the SSC CPO 2024 has been mentioned below:-
- Stage 1 : Computer-Based Test(Tier 1).
- Stage 2 : Physical Standard Test(PST) and Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Stage 3 : Computer-based Testing (Tier 2).
- Stage 4 : Medical Examination.
How to apply online for SSC CPO Recruitment 2024?
- First of all visit to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- You can click to this link directly to visit website ssc.nic.in.
- After this you will reach on a dashboard where you have to enter your registration number or user id and password.
- After this submit the capture code and click on login button.
- Once you login to the website you can see online notification for CPO SI recruitment 2024, you have to click on apply now link.
- After this fill your personal details in SSC CPO online form.
- You need to select your medium of the exam and centers preferences for the examination.
- After this enter your graduation marks and details.
- Now upload your passport size photograph and signature on the website and submit the application form.
At the end you need to pay the examination registration fees for SSC CPO SI through online mode. You can also download the challan to pay the application fees through offline mode. Now your application has been successfully completed and you can download your application form in your mobile and take a printout for further uses.
SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2024
SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam includes English subject only for SI and ASI posts in the department. The candidates who qualified the minimum cut off marks of tier 1 are called for tier 2.
There are 200 questions asked in SSC CPO Tier 2 exam, 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will deducted for each wrong answer. Check the SSC CPO 2024 Tier 2 Examination Pattern is as follows :-
|No of Questions
|English Language and Comprehension
SSC CPO Salary Details 2024
The salary of SSC CPO Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF is Rs. 35400-112400/- (Pay level 6). Sub Inspector in Delhi Police falls in the Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted and Sub Inspector in CAPF falls in the Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted posts.
Apart from basic pay, the candidates are also offered with other allowances and benefits
FAQ’s: SSC CPO Tier II Revised Exam Date
The SSC CPO Revised Examination Date is 8th Jan 2024.
The duration of the exam is two hours and 200 questions will asked in Level II Exam.
SSC CPO 2023 Notification has been released for 1876 SI Vacancies for the Executive in Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on its website.
Candidates can apply online by following the above given steps.