SSC MTS Passing Marks 2023: Every year the staff (SSC) conducts the MTS exam. to provide a great opportunity to those candidates who want to work in various government departments. The MTS stands for Multi-Tasking Services. This year also the SSC has conducted the exam for the MTS post. lakhs of candidates had appeared in this examination and now SSC has released its result. Through the MTS exam, a candidate can easily get a government job in the various departments of government. If you are also looking for your MTS exam result, and want to know the cut-off marks for MTS 2023 examination please read the complete article. here you will get all the information related to your exam and the cutoff marks.
Important information about the SSC MTS examination
|Article topic||MTS cut-off marks 2023|
|Total number of posts||12,523 posts|
|Exam conducting body||SSC|
|Required passing marks||Minimum 45%|
|Result date||2 September 2023, (released)|
SSC MTS job
The SSC offers a great opportunity to all the students who have completed their 10th-class education, Through their MTS job. the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) examination to recruit candidates for various non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in government departments, ministries, and offices at the central level. The pay scale of the MTS post is based on the 7th pay scale. It includes various allowances also. In simple words, we can easily say that an MTS post employee gets a handsome amount of salary package.
SSC MTS Passing Marks 2023
The SSC announced their MTS exam results through their official portal, if you also want to check your result you can easily check it through the official SSC website by entering your registration ID and password.
To get selected for an MTS job you need to achieve marks more and the cut-off criteria according to their categories. The SSC decides the cutoff marks of the exam on the basis of things like how many people took the test, how hard it was, and how many job openings there are.
The SSC MTS 2023 results are announced. This time The SSC MTS Cutoff for 2023 is available in two different ways, one based on categories and the other on states. They also released cutoffs for two different age groups such as 18 to 25 years and 18 to 27 years.
How you can download your SSC MTS result?
It is very simple to download your SSC result. you just have to follow some easy steps which are given below.
- Step one: Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. The link to the website is given in the above paragraphs
- Step 2: After visiting the website, you will get a login option on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3: Click on the login button and fill in your details like your registration number/ login ID and your password
- Step 4: When you log in to your account you will get your SSC MTS result/ scorecard
That’s how you can easily check your result of the SSC MTS exam.
How to download the SSC MTS cut-off marks list
The Cut-off of the list of every exam is very important for each candidate. because by watching the cut-off list of any exam you can easily understand that, whether we are selected for this job or not. By analysing the cut-off list, we can easily understand the level of competition in the exam.
Downloading the SSC MTS cut-off marks list is as easy as downloading your result card you just have to follow some given steps to download the cutoff list.
- Step number 1: visit the official website of SSC. link of the official website is given in a walk paragraph. even you can search for it on Google.
- Step number 2: open the homepage of the official website of the Staff Selection Commission and look for your option labelled as MTS cut-off list 2023.
- Step number 3: contact option and download the cut-off marks list. now you can easily check the cutoff list. you can easily analyse it and prepare yourself for your next attempt. You can analyse the category-wise cut-off marks.
What is the basis of SSC MTS Passing Marks 2023?
The cut-off marks of any exam can depend on various factors, some of these factors are given below.
- Number of candidates appearing in the exam: Yes, don’t be surprised it is the reality that the number of candidates appearing in the exam can easily manipulate the cutoff of the exam. because a larger number of candidates creates more competition in the exam. and because of high competition, the cut-off marks usually get higher in comparison to the previous year’s cut-off marks.
- Total number of seats: the number of seats can also impact the cut-off marks of an exam, it is possible that if there are a large number of seats, The cut-off list might get lower. but if there are very few seats available then it is more possible that the cut-off marks will go higher.
- Difficulty of paper: If the examination paper is very hard, then there will be a chance of low cut of marks, but if the examination paper is very easy then it might to possible that the cut of marks will touch the higher number