SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24: The state scholarship portal of Karnataka state has started to provide SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 to the students for session 2023-24. If you are also studying in various schools in Karnataka state, then you can also apply online by visiting the official website of ssp Karnataka.
Read this article to get the information on SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023. You will get the procedure for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship online, eligibility criteria, important documents to apply in pre matric scholarship of Karnataka state etc.. in this article.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
The state scholarship portal is designed by the Karnataka state to provide state level pre Matric and post matric scholarship to the students of Karnataka State. The maximum amount of this scholarship will be 10,000 rupees per annum. But it will depend on the course of the student.
Department of social welfare, Minority Welfare and Person with celebrity welfare are providing these scholarship schemes at pre Matric level. The portal is now accepting SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship application form.
Features and benefits of SSP Scholarship 2023
- The SSP scholarship site has been developed in order to meet the requirements of all students in Karnataka searching scholarships.
- The amount of the award will be sent directly into the bank account under this scholarship program.
- The state’s drop out rates will also go down.
- Financial difficulties no longer force the students to halt their studies.
- It should be noted that only residents of Karnataka are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Post-matric and pre-matric scholarship programs are offered through the website.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
You need to complete the following SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 eligibility criteria to get the benefit of Karnataka state pre matric scholarship 2023:
- The student should be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Students should pursue education from regular mode for up to class 10.
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than 2.5 lakh.
- Students who are in the list of beneficiaries according to the specific departments will get the benefit of this scholarship scheme.
Important documents Required for SSP Pre Matric scholarship 2023-24
- STAS Identification number of the student.
- Aadhar number of the student and parents.
- Income certificate of the parents.
- Cast certificate of the student and parents.
- Bank account number of the applicant.
- Passport size photograph.
How to apply online for Karnataka pre-matric Scholarship 2023-24 ?
If you are eligible to get the benefit of Karnataka state pre Matric Scholarship 2023 then you should apply by following procedure.
- Visit to the official website of state scholarship portal of Karnataka state.
- You can click on this link to visit directly on the official website of Pre matric scholarship of Karnataka. https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/ssp2324/
- You will reach on a new page where you have to click on the link of application submission for pre matric scholarship 2023-24.
- Once you click on the direct link you will reach on a new page.
- If you are applying for first time then you have to click on the link of Create account.
- After that you have to enter student’s STAS Identification number.
- System will verify this identification number and after that the information of the student will appear on the screen.
- You have to create user id and password for login.
- After that visit to the login portal and enter the user id and password and access your personal dashboard on the screen.
- Enter your personal details and Education information in this online application form and upload the important certificate and documents.
After updating all the information, you can click on the link of summit to submit your application. The authority will verify your application and after that you will get the scholarship amount in your bank account.
How to check Pre Matric Scholarship status 2023 ?
Students can track their application status of pre matric scholarship on the official website. So it will help them to identify when will the scholarship amount will be sent in their bank account.
- You need to visit to the official website of Karnataka state scholarship portal
- You can see the link of Pre Matric Scholarship status.
- Once you click on this link, you will reach on a new page.
- Enter the SATS Identification number of the student and select the financial year.
After that click on the submit link and system will find out the status of your application and show it in your screen.
FAQ’s : State Scholarship Portal Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is offered by the Government of Karnataka to students from Class 1 to Class 10 belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) or any other minority background. domiciles of the state.
The scholarship amount varies in various classes and courses of students. A students can get up to INR 2,000 per month in this scholarship scheme
Candidates can visit the official website or can follow the steps given above to apply online for the scholarship.