TAFCOP Portal Login | TAF COP Portal Gov In | TAF COP PORTAL | TAFCOP DGTELECOM Portal | Dot.Gov.In TAFCOP Portal 2023
TAFCOP Portal, Login, Registration, Check SIM Active Status: Whenever we purchase a new SIM card we have to submit one photocopy of the Aadhar card. But sometimes our Aadhar cards are sold by Telecom companies and other sim card providers to unsocial Authorities. so your Aadhar card should be used to purchase any new SIM card without your permission. It is very dangerous. The Government of India is taking the initiative to aware citizens of their sim card connections on the Aadhar card. The Department of Telecommunication has started a new online TSPs taf cop portal- TAFCOP.
You can enter your mobile number in this TAFCOP Portal Login tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in and check how many mobile numbers are active with your Aadhar card. if there is any unknown number which is linked to your Aadhar Card then you can immediately report it through online mode. today we are providing you step by step procedure to use the TAFCOP portal Login and report inappropriate and unknown mobile numbers through online mode.
TAFCOP Portal Login 2023 | Department Of Telecommunications – DOT
www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal Login: Many scammers and online fraud agencies are using calling methods to fraud with citizens. they generally use random mobile numbers of citizens which are purchased by random citizens’ Aadhar cards. They collect this Aadhar card from unauthorized websites and other agencies. If the government catches any fraud through their mobile number then you can also be asked in the investigation due to your Aadhar linking with the fraud’s mobile number.
The Government of India is providing a TAFCOP Consumer Portal to aware citizens of sim card connections on their Aadhar cards. you can easily track and check your sim card status through your mobile number in TAFCOP Portal. You should have an internet connection, so you can easily find out how many mobiles and SIM cards are linked to your Aadhar card. you can also report for deactivation of these mobile numbers through this TAF COP Portal tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Login.
Login to TAFCOP Portal 2023
- First of all, enable an internet connection on your mobile phone and open Chrome app on your mobile phone, and search Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) Portal. You can also click on this link to visit directly on the website. https://tafcop.sancharsaathi.gov.in
- You will reach a new Top Tafcop Gov In Official Website dashboard where you can see the interface which will look according to the image.
- Enter your mobile number which is you currently using in Tafcop Gov Portal.
- After this enter the code which will be available on your screen.
- After this, you will receive an OTP message in your mobile number which you have entered. enter the OTP message in the TAF COP website and click on login.
Now you can see all the mobile numbers which are currently registered with your Aadhar card.
How to Deactivate Unknown Mobile Numbers from your Aadhar
- Once you follow the TAF COP Portal Login Tafcop Gov In login procedure then you will reach your dashboard where you can see all the mobile numbers which are linked to the Aadhar card.
- select the number which is not purchased by you or which is unknown to you and select the report section
- after this select all unknown numbers which are not purchased by you or anyone in your family.
- now click on the submit button.
You will receive a popup message on your screen that you will not be able to make changes to your request. So click on the next button and submit your application. you will receive your application ID on the Tafcop Dgtelecom Gov In website you can also not down this Request ID.
How to Verify your mobile number in TAFCOP Gov Portal
TAFCOP DG Telecom Gov In Portal: At the time of reporting for unknown numbers which are linked to your Aadhar card, you will also see your registered mobile numbers in this Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection TAFCOP Portal. so if you are using this mobile number currently and want to use these in the future also then you can click on the required section which will be available in front of your mobile number. so your request will also submit that you are using these particular numbers which are officially linked to your Aadhar Card by you. It is very important to check your sim card status through online mode. Your 3 to 5 minutes will save you time and save you to become a victim of any Sim fraud case.