TS ICET 2024 : TS ICET 2024 Exam will conducted in fourth week of July 2024. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance examination conducted each year. Admission is offered in the PG courses in the area on management.
TS ICET is conducted to offer admission in MBA & MCA courses. Qualified candidates will get admission in various universities in Telangana state and their associated colleges for academic session. Interested candidates will able to apply for examination through online mode. Here in this article, we have provided full details about TS ICET 2024 i.e. application form, eligibility, exam dates etc.
So stay connected with us and read the whole article till the end.
TS ICET 2024 Application Form
Here are details regarding TS ICET 2024 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- TS ICET 2024 application form will released in fourth week of March 2024.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility standards before filling the application form.
- The application form for TS ICET 2024 will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates should fill the application form by entering basic details such as personal, qualification details, contact, etc.
- Authorities will also provide the correction facility to the candidates in third week of July 2024.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb imprint in prescribed size & format.
- The final date to submit the application form will be first week of April 2024.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2024
General eligibility :-
- Nationality : Candidates must be Indian National and must satisfy local/non local status requirements.
- Age Limit : The minimum age of the candidate must be 19 years to be eligible. There will be no maximum age limit.
MBA course :-
- Qualification : Candidates must be graduated in (BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Tech) courses or equivalent degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks : In qualifying examination candidates must score at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for examination.
- Appearing : Those candidates appearing in final year examination in 2024 will also be eligible to apply for exam.
MCA course :-
- Qualification : The candidates must have bachelor degree in BCA/Computer Science Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Subject : In qualifying examination candidates must pass in Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th level or at graduation level.
- Marks : The minimum marks candidates must score at least 50% overall marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ BC).
Application Fees for Telangana ICET Exam 2024
- Application fee for TS ICET 2024 will submitted via online mode.
- The candidates will pay application fees using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking for transaction.
- The fee will be non-refundable.
|SC/ ST/ Differently Abled candidates
How to apply online for TS ICET 2024 ?
- Visit the official website of TS ICET i.e..https://tsicet.nic.in/
- Click on enter button displayed on the screen.
- Now click on Application Fee Payment fields and new page will appear on the screen.
- After fees payment candidates will be able to check the payment status tab.
- Fill the TS ICET 2024 application form with details such as name, qualifying examination hall admit card, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Upload the photograph below 50 KB in jpg/ jpeg format and for signature size should be below 30 KB in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Download the form and take the printout of the application for future use.
Important dates of TS ICET 2024
|Online application form
|4th week of March 2024
|Last date to apply
|1st week of April 2024
|Last date to submit with late fee
|2nd week of July 2024
|Last date to apply with late fee
|4th week of July 2024
|3rd week of July 2024
|3rd week of July 2024
|4th week of July 2024
|Announcements of preliminary key
|1st week of August 2024
|Last date to objection on preliminary key
|2nd week of August 2024
|3rd week of August 2024
TS ICET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the examination pattern for TS ICET 2024 below :-
- Exam mode : The exam will conducted through online mode.
- Duration : The duration of the exam will 2 hours & 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Types of Questions : The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium : The medium of paper will be in Telugu, English, and Urdu language for Section A and B and for section C exam will be in English language.
- Total marks : The examination will be of total 200 marks.
- Section : The paper will be divided into three sections i.e., Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
- Marking Scheme : 1 mark will awarded for each correct answer.
TS ICET 2024 Syllabus
The authority will divide the TS ICET examination into three sections. The sections will include Analytic Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability. Candidates will be able to check detailed TS ICET curriculum for different sections below :-
- Analytical Ability : Data Sufficiency, Venn Diagram, Seating diagram, number and alphabets, coding and decoding problems, Pie chart, passage, calendars and clocks, arrivals and departures, tables and graphs, bar diagram, data analysis.
- Mathematical Ability : Distance, time and work problems, ordering, pipes and cisterns, percentages, correlation, mode, probability, polynomials, metrics, trigonometry.
- Communication Ability : Vocabulary, business and computer technology, functional grammar, reading comprehension, etc.
TS ICET 2024 Admit Card
- TS ICET admit card 2024 will released soon at the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Kakatiya University.
- The candidate must take a print of the hall ticket for future procedure.
- To download the TS ICET 2024 Admit Card candidates have to enter their registered E-mail/Application Number to download their Admit card.
- The Admit Card will contain the Candidate’s Name, Exam Date, Photograph, Signature, Exam Center, Phone Number on their Admit Card and relevant details.
- The candidate must preserve the TS ICET Admit Card as it will a necessary document for the Counselling Process and subsequent admission procedures after the examination.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates must have to take at least one of the photo identity proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter’s Card, or Driving License and the originals of course.
TS ICET 2024 Result
- The result for the TS ICET 2024 will announced in online mode.
- Candidates can check their results and download the rank card from the official website using the details such as reference number, mobile number, roll number, date of birth, etc. as asked.
- Based on the marks secured in the entrance examination, a merit list of the candidates will prepared.
- All the qualified candidates will then be invited to attend the counseling round as per their ranking and the courses selected by them.
TS ICET 2024 Counseling
TS ICET 2024 Counseling will begin from the fourth week of August 2024. The counseling process will organized for the shortlisted candidates in order to give them admission. Authority will organize the counseling process for TSICET 2024 through online mode.
In counselling, the candidate will have to choose the choice of course and college according to their preference. The seats will be allocated to candidates on the basis of rank and availability of seats. The candidates have to submit some necessary documents for verification at the time of counselling.
How to check Telangana ICET 2024 Counselling Result ?
- First of all visit to the official website of TS ICET.
- You can also click on this link to visit direct on the official website : https://tsicet.nic.in/
- Now you have to click on the link of Candidate login in this website.
- After this you will reach on the login page where you have to enter login ID number, TS ICET hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- Now enter the image code which will available in your dashboard and click on the sign in button.
- Once you sign in, You can see your dashboard where you have to click on the link of TS ICET 2024 Seat Allotment Result.
- Now you can see the name of the candidates who get success in the first round of counselling.
- If your name is also available in this list then you have to download the admission offer letter from the website.
The admission letter will only available for those candidates whose name will be available in this tsicet.nic.in Seat Allotment 2024 List. You have to take a printout of your admission letter from the website by downloading it on your mobile phone.
Procedure after getting selected in TS ICET Counselling 2024
If your name will be available in this TS ICET Counselling Result 2024, then you have to pay the fees of the admission according to your college through online mode by entering your login details. After paying the fees you have to also report to the college through website only.
After this you cannot participate in the online fees and the TS ICET 2024 Admission reporting program. At the end, you have to also visit your college physically for the physical verification.
FAQ’s : TS ICET 2024
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.
The Application Form will start in fourth week of March 2024.
Candidates can follow the above given steps to apply online for Telangana ICET 2024.