UBI e-Mudra Loan 2023: Union Bank of India is offering to provide a Mudra loan for a maximum of 10 lakh. If you are a businessman or going to start a new business and looking for a business loan then you can apply for the PM Mudra loan scheme which is provided by Union Bank of India. The bank is providing this UBI e-Mudra Loan to enable their customers to establish a new business without any financial burden.
If you are also interested in this UBI e-Mudra Loan then you can read this article to learn the UBI e-Mudra Loan eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions of Union Bank of India and also get the online application procedure of Union Bank of India Mudra loan scheme 2023.
UBI e-Mudra Loan 2023
Mudra Loan is a central government-sponsored scheme that was started in 2015 with the help of Nationalised and cooperative banks. Union Bank of India is one of the nationalized banks in India which is also providing a Mudra loan. You can apply for a 50,000 to 10 lakh UBI Mudra loan in this Bank. The bank provides loan amounts online mode where you do not need to visit any branch or do not need to submit any document physically.
The bank is charging Union Bank of India Mudra loan interest rates from 10.30% to approximately 12% according to the eligibility of the customer. If you apply for a UBI Kishore Mudra loan then you will get an instant loan in your bank account within a few minutes. however, you can also apply online from 50000 to 10 lakh rupees through online mode.
Union Bank of India Mudra Loan 2023
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this scheme.
- The age should be more than 18 years old.
- Existing customers of Union Bank of India are invited to apply for the Mudra loan scheme
- Micro small and medium Enterprises- MSMEs can apply for this loan where tractor operators, Taxi drivers, general store operators, vegetable and fruit vendors, manufacturing units, agriculture businesses, etc can apply for this loan.
- The business of the applicant should be registered under udyam portal of the Government of India.
Documents for Union Bank of India Mudra Loan 2023
You need to provide the information of the following documents while applying online for a Motorola loan in Union Bank of India:
- Aadhar card number
- PAN Card details
- Register your mobile number with Union Bank of India which should be also registered with your Aadhar card.
- Bank account details in Union Bank of India.
- 6 to 12 months bank statement of the business account of the applicant.
- GST number
- Udyam portal registration details
Apply online for the Union Bank of India Mudra Loan 2023
The following procedure should be followed while applying for the Union Bank of India Mudra loan scheme. The bank is providing a total of 4 portals of the Mudra loan scheme where you can select anyone according to your needs. If your need is fulfilled in 50000 Rupees then you can apply for a Shishu Mudra loan where loan will be provided instantly.
If your expansions are up to 5 lakh rupees then you should apply for the Union Bank of India Kishore Mudra loan. The maximum amount provided under the Tarun Mudra loan for up to 10 lakh.
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India. https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
- After that, you have to select a Mudra loan under the Union Bank of India loan scheme.
- You can see the total links on the website for applying UBI e-Mudra Loan 2023. you can click anyone according to your needs.
- Now the bank will show you terms and conditions and all the charges that will be deducted from your loan amount on the website.
- If you agree with the terms and conditions then you can click on the link to continue after that you will reach a new page
- Enter your mobile number which is registered with Union Bank of India, the bank will send OTP to your mobile number which should be filled in on the website.
- After that, a new page will open. Enter your personal details and other information on your documents.
- You have to select the loan amount and the tenure of EMI to repay the loan amount.
- After that, you will receive an OTP message for your document verification which will be sent to the Aadhar Card link mobile number.
- Once you have completed all the steps you need to upload some other information if required and click on the link to submit.