UPSC EPFO 2024 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will soon release UPSC EPFO Official Notification for this prestigious recruiting process. UPSC EPFO examination aims to select talented candidates for the role of Enforcement/Accounts Officers in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). The selection process is divided into two levels : a written test and an interview. Candidates who will pass the written examination will called for the interview.
The UPSC EPFO Official Notification 2024 include the application form dates, written exam date, interview date, answer key, and result date etc. By checking the EPFO 2024 exam date applicants can make their study plan to qualify the examination in the best possible way.
In this article we will discuss about the EPFO 2024 Exam Dates, eligibility criteria, application forms, vacancies, cut off, and other important information. You are requested to stay connected with us and read the article till the end.
UPSC EPFO 2024
Union Public Service Commission EPFO Recruitment 2024 : Overview
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Name of the post
|Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Accounts Officer (AO) and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)
|Mode of Application
|Type of jobs
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of examination
|Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)
|Release Date of official notification
|February 2024 (Expected)
UPSC EPFO Exam 2024 : Important Dates
|Releasing of UPSC EPFO Notification 2024
|4th week of February 2024
|Starting of online application form submission
|4th week of February 2024
|Last date to submit the application form
|3rd week of March 2024
|Availability of Admit Card
|1st week of May 2024
|Date of Examination
|2nd week of May 2024
UPSC EPFO Application form 2024
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the EPFO 2024 application form in the fourth week of February in online mode.
Applicants must ensure to fill out the EPFO application form and pay the application fee within a given time period or they won’t be able to participate in the examination. Candidates should also save the receipt of the UPSC EPFO application form after final submission.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO 2024
The UPSC EPFO eligibility criteria are as follows :-
Nationality : –
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1st, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar).
Age Limit :-
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer age : 30 years
- UPSC EPFO APFC age : 35 year
Age Relaxation :-
|Scheduled caste/Schedule tribe
|Employees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
The essential educational qualification for UPSC EPFO is Bachelor’s degree. For the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner along with the bachelor’s degree it is desirable to have Diploma in Business Law/Labor Law/Public Administration.
UPSC EPFO 2024 Application Fee
Candidates have multiple options for paying the application fees:
- By cash : Visit any SBI branch and pay the fees in cash.
- Net Banking : Use the net banking facility of any bank for online payment.
- Debit/Credit Card : Make the payment using Visa, MasterCard, Rupay, or any other accepted Credit/Debit card.
- UPI Payment : Use UPI payment method to complete the transaction.
- Please note that OBC male candidates are not eligible for a fee waiver and must pay the full prescribed fee. It is important to remember that the application fee is non-refundable, irrespective of the circumstances.
|General (Single Paper)
|General (Both Papers)
How to apply for EPFO AO/EO/APFC Recruitment 2024 ?
Check out the following steps to know how to apply for the UPSC EPFO examination.
- Visit the official UPSC website(upsc.gov.in) and click on the UPSC EPFO Online Application Form link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the next page.
- Fill in all the necessary academic and personal details in UPSC EPFO Application Form 2024.
- Check the declaration available at the bottom of the page and click “Yes, I Agree.”
- Submit the application form and complete the 1st portion of the registration process.
- Now, you can go to Part II of the form and upload your photograph, signature, and photo ID evidence.
- At last, verify your details and click on the submit button.
EPFO selection process 2024
The EPFO 2024 selection process for Enforcement Officers involves two stages namely the recruitment test that carries 75 percent weighting and the interview that carries 25 percent weighting.
UPSC EPFO EO/AO/APFC admit card 2024
The EPFO 2024 admit card will issued in online mode. To download the admit card of UPSC EPFO, aspirants have to visit the official website of the commission and download it by entering the login credentials.
The hall ticket will issued at least 15 days before the commencement of the examination. Aspirants are advised to go to the EPFO examination center by taking the admit card and valid ID proof.
UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2024
The unofficial UPSC EPFO AO/EO Answer Key 2024 will be available soon for the candidates who will give the EPFO AO/EO Exam in 2024. This answer key can be used to assess the performance of the EPFO 2024 Preliminary Exam. Candidates can use this answer key to calculate their maximum marks.
EPFO result 2024
The UPSC will declare the EPFO result 2024 in online mode at upsc.gov.in. As per the EPFO exam dates 2024, the result will likely be declared two months after the EPFO 2024 written exam which will be followed by the final EPFO exam result 2024.
The result of UPSC EPFO will be released in pdf format which encompasses the roll number of successful applicants.
UPSSSC VDO Answer Key 2023 <<<NEW>>>
UPSC EPFO 2024 – Marking Scheme
UPSC will be a paper-and-pencil exam. The exam consists of a total of 120 multiple-choice questions covering a variety of topics. Applicants are able to verify the marking system by looking at the following:
- 2.5 Marks – Right Answer
- 0.33 Marks – Wrong Answer
- 0 Marks – Unanswered
It is required for candidates in the General and Economically Weaker Section categories to achieve at least 50 marks, applicants in the Other Backward Classes category to obtain at least 45 marks, along with applicants in the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Handicapped categories to get at least 40 marks.
Exam Pattern for UPSC EPFO 2024
- Mode of Recruitment Test (RT) – Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test).
- Type of questions- Objective type multiple choice questions.
- Duration of examination- 2 hours.
- Number of questions-120 questions.
- Language of questions- Hindi and English.
- Negative Marking – ⅓ marks will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
How to Download UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2024 ?
Following are the steps to download UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2024:
- To reach the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), open your web browser on your desktop or laptop and type https://www.upsc.gov.in.
- Try searching the UPSC website for the “Examination” page or section. In most cases, it will be either on the main page or in the primary menu.
- Find the link to the EPFO test offered by the UPSC by browsing in the Examination section for the link to the EPFO exam offered by the UPSC.
- After you have navigated to the EPFO test website, go to the notifications or announcements area and look for the notice or update that contains the answer key. Generally speaking, the solution key may be downloaded in PDF format.
- To save the solution key to your device, you may either click the download option or the link that is linked with it.
- Find the file that was downloaded onto your device, and then open it using an application that can read or display PDFs.
How to Raise Objections Against UPSC EPFO Response Key 2024 ?
- Firstly, you will need to go to the official website of UPSC.
- Next, check the ‘Examinations’ link and then click on it.
- Now, from the following options, choose the link Objection against UPSC EPFO Answer Key.
- Enter the details such as the question name and number, your point of answer, documents needed, etc.
- Then you have to pay the fees and then Click on submit button.
- Here you are done with the UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2024 inquiry submission.
FAQ’s : UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2024
The EPFO application form release date is probably in the second week of February 2024
The UPSC EPFO 2024 exam date has not been announced yet but the exam will provisionally be conducted in the second week of May 2024.
A candidates must have completed graduation to apply for this test.
Candidates selected for the post of EO/AO will get paid as per level 8 in the 7th pay commission