UPSC ESE 2024 Registration: Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has uploaded a notification of the Engineering Service examination- ESE. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC. There are a total of 167 vacancies in this UPSC ESE recruitment 2023 where candidates can UPSC ESE 2024 Registration according to their categories. Today we are providing you step by step details related to UPSC Engineering Service Examination Recruitment 2024, including the UPSC ESE 2024 Registration Process, UPSC ESE 2024 eligibility criteria, essential documents, exam pattern, the application procedure and other information. So read this article carefully before applying online for UPSC Engineering Service examination 2024.
UPSC ESE 2024 Registration (Started)
The Engineering Service examination is one of the famous examinations which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission according to vacant posts in various departments. The board has uploaded official notification of UPSC ESE 2024 Registrationon 6 September 2023. The online application has been started on the official website after 6 September 2023 and the last date to apply online for the UPSC ESE exam 2024 is 26 September 2023. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. The UPSC ESE Prelims examination will be conducted on 18 February 2024 according to the official notification. After that selected candidate will be called to appear in the ESE mains exam 2024.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC ESE Registration 2024
- The candidates should be Indian citizens only
- The minimum age to apply online for UPSC ESE is 21 years old. maximum age to apply is 30 years old on 1st January 2024. Government servants and others without categories will also get age relaxation according to the rules.
You should have any educational qualification of the following to apply online for UPSC ESE recruitment 2024:
- Degree in engineering from any recognized University or institute in India.
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Diploma/ Degree in engineering from any foreign country with a recognised Institution of the specific country.
- Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London
- Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India
Application procedure for UPSC ESE Vacancy 2024
If you are eligible for the UPSC Engineering Service examination 2024 then you can apply online by following these steps. you should remember that you have to register yourself on the website of UPSC. after that, you can use your user ID and password to UPSC ESE apply online 2024.
- First of all, visit the official website of UPSC. https://upsc.gov.in/
- Now you have to visit on What’s New Section and click on the link to the UPSC Engineering Service examination advertisement 2023.
- Now you will reach a new page where you have to enter your email ID and the password which will be received in your email ID. but, if you have not registered and using this website for the first time then you have to kill it on the link of the UPSC ESE 2024 new registration.
- Enter your name, date of birth, address details, mobile number, and email ID, 10th class examination details including 10th class roll number in UPSC ESE Application Form 2024.
- After that you have to click on the link of registration. you will receive OTP message for registration. once you have enter the OTP your registration will be successfully completed.
- Now you have to use your user id and password to apply online for this recruitment procedure
- Upload your documents including passport size photograph, signature, educational certificate.
- You have to pay Rs 200 through online mode for online registration fees of UPSC ESE recruitment 2023. if you belongs to any reserve category including SC, ST, PWD and female applicant, then you need not to pay any amount for registration.
Selection procedure of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023
There are total 3 stages in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2024 procedure which are the following:
- Stage 1: It is also known as ESE preliminary examination. The exam will be conducted on 18 February 2024. There will be 2 papers in the Preliminary examination where paper one will include 200 marks and paper 2 will carry 300 marks. All questions will be objective type only
- Stage 2 (ESE Mains Exam): If you have qualified in the first stage then you will be called to study to where you have to appear in the descriptive mains examination. There will also 2 descriptive papers where you will be asked questions related to Engineering. each paper will carry 300 marks. you will get a Total of 3 hours to complete this examination.
- Stage 3: This is the interview round where only those candidates will be called for an interview who have clear stage 2 examination.