UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2024 : Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has uploaded a notification of the Engineering Service examination- ESE. Eligible candidates had to apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC. There are total of 167 vacancies in this UPSC ESE recruitment 2023.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has already announced the UPSC ESE Examination Date 2024 along with the official notification. As per the schedule, the UPSC ESE written examination will held on 18th February 2024.
The UPSC IES Admit Card is a essential document to appear for the exam. We have discussed all the essential information on the UPSC IES Admit Card 2024 here including the download link, steps to download the admit card, details available on the admit card, examination instructions, etc.
So stay connected with us and read the whole article till the end.
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2024
Union Public Service Commission will soon upload the UPSC ESE Admit Card in January, 2024 at its official website i.e.. upsc.gov.in. The UPSC ESE Notification 2023 was disclosed for filling 167 positions in various departments.
The Commission will organize the UPSC ESE Prelims Examination on 18 February, 2024. The aspirants will able to access the UPSC ESE Admit Card using the direct link shared in the article.
UPSC IES Admit Card 2024 will made available on the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission before the exam i.e. Candidates who registered for UPSC ESE 2024 will able to download their admit card with their registration ID and password once the link gets active.
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2024 : Highlights
|Union Public Service Commission
|UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Date 2024
|18 February, 2024
|Availability of UPSC ESE Admit Card Date
|Mode of Issue
|Prelims | Mains | Interview
|UPSC ESE Official Website
How to download UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2024 ?
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. https://upsc.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the “What’s new” section on the homepage of the official website and click on “e-admit card Engineering services” under the Exam section.
- Enter your Registration ID, Password and captcha code.
- Next proceed to Login.
- The admit card will shown on the screen.
- Download the UPSC ESE Admit Card 2024 PDF and take a print out to carry at the examination center.
Details Mentioned On UPSC ESE Prelims Hall Ticket 2024
The following information is to be mentioned on the UPSC ESE Hall Ticket 2024. Candidates are advised to verify all the details mention in it carefully.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration ID
- Photo and Signature
- Test City
- Exam Date
- Examination Venue with full address
- Shift Timing
- Instructions for Exam
UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2024 Download Link
Union Public Service Commission will share the UPSC ESE Admit Card 2024 Download Link on its official website before the commencement of the examination. The entry of candidates in the UPSC ESE Examination Hall will prohibited without an admit card.
Candidates are required to provide their registration number and password to view the UPSC ESE Admission Card. Candidates should follow the direct link available here to download the UPSC ESE Admit Card 2024 PDF. The link will active soon on its official website for downloading admit card.
|UPSC ESE Admit Card 2024 Download Link
UPSC ESE 2024 Registration
The Engineering Service examination is one of the famous examinations which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission according to vacant posts in various departments. The board has uploaded official notification of UPSC ESE 2024 Registration 6 September 2023.
The online application has been started on the official website after 6 September, 2023 and the last date to apply online for the UPSC ESE exam 2024 was 26 September, 2023. Eligible candidates had to apply through online mode before the last date.
The UPSC ESE Prelims examination will conducted on 18 February, 2024 according to the official notification. After that selected candidate will called to appear in the ESE mains exam 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Registration 2024
- The candidates should be Indian citizens only.
- The minimum age to apply online for UPSC ESE is 21 years old.
- Maximum age to apply online is 30 years.
- Government servants and others without categories will also get age relaxation according to the rules.
- Degree in engineering from any recognized University or institute in India.
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Diploma/ Degree in engineering from any foreign country with a recognized Institution of the specific country.
- Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London
- Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India
How to apply online for UPSC ESE Vacancy 2024 ?
If you are eligible for the UPSC Engineering Service examination 2024 then you had to apply online by following these steps.
You should remember that you have to register yourself on the website of UPSC. After that, you can use your user ID and password to UPSC ESE apply online 2024.
- First of all, visit the official website of UPSC : https://upsc.gov.in/
- Now you have to visit on What’s New Section and click on the link to the UPSC Engineering Service examination advertisement 2023.
- Now you will reach a new page where you have to enter your email ID and the password which will received in your email ID.
- But, if you have not registered and using this website for the first time then you have to kill it on the link of the UPSC ESE 2024 new registration.
- Enter your name, date of birth, address details, mobile number, and email ID, 10th class examination details including 10th class roll number in UPSC ESE Application Form 2024.
- After that you have to click on the link of registration.
- You will receive OTP message for registration.
- Once you have enter the OTP your registration will successfully completed.
- Now you have to use your user id and password to apply online for this recruitment procedure.
- Upload your documents including passport size photograph, signature, educational certificate.
- You have to pay Rs 200 through online mode for online registration fees of UPSC ESE recruitment 2023.
- If you belongs to any reserve category including SC, ST, PWD and female applicant, then you need not to pay any amount for registration.
Selection procedure of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023
There are total 3 stages in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2024 procedure which are as follows :-
- Stage 1 : It is also known as ESE preliminary examination. The exam will conducted on 18 February 2024. There will 2 papers in the Preliminary examination where paper one will include 200 marks and paper 2 will carry 300 marks. All questions will objective type only.
- Stage 2 (ESE Mains Exam) : If you have qualified in the first stage then you will called to study to where you have to appear in the descriptive mains examination. There will also 2 descriptive papers where you will asked questions related to Engineering. Each paper will carry 300 marks. You will get a Total of 3 hours to complete this examination.
- Stage 3 : This is the interview round where only those candidates will called for an interview who have clear stage 2 examination.
FAQ’s : UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2024
The UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card is expected to released in January 2024 at its official website.
You need to follow the direct link available in the article to download the UPSC ESE Admit Card 2024.
Candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Password to access the ESE Prelims Admit Card.
The exam will conducted on 18th February, 2024.
The UPSC ESE Exam 2024 comprehend the following stages i.e. Prelims, mains and interview.