Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 : Girl education is very important for any society to develop. Indian society is promoting girls’ education by using various techniques. Central and State governments are providing scholarships for girls students to get admission to their dream courses. Most of the NGOs and private companies are also helping girls student to complete their education by providing them scholarships.
Virchow scholarship program 2023 is providing up to 15000 rupees for girls to complete their education and enroll in educational courses. So today we are providing you assistance to apply online for Virchow Scholarship Program 2023. So you need to check the Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 eligibility criteria and necessary documents which are important for applying under this విర్చో స్కాలర్షిప్ ప్రోగ్రామ్.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2023
Virchow Foundation is a global Foundation that is working for providing corporate social responsibility which has also known as CSR. The foundation is providing Virchow scholarship for Indian girls who belong to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
All The talented and brilliant girls who are scoring more than 70% marks in their previous classes will get benefit of this Virchow Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Scholarship. These girls will get up to 15000 rupees for scholarship according to their classes. The foundation is accepting Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 Online Application. You will also get the direct link to apply in this Scholarship Program in the article.
Virchow Scholarship Eligibility 2023
- This scholarship is only available for the Indian students who belongs to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state
- Only girls can apply in this Scholarship 2023.
- Any girl who belongs to above States and studying in 11th class or 1st year in graduation can apply under this Scholarship Program.
- The girl should get more than 70% marks in her previous class to apply in this scholarship.
- Annual family income of the girl should not be more than 6 lakh
Benefits of Virchow Scholarship 2023
The foundation is providing two types of scholarship. Girls, who have recently passed their 10th class and are studying in 11th class currently can apply in this scheme. These students will get 10000 rupees scholarship for studying in 11th class. On other hand, the girl who is currently studying in graduation 1st year and completed her 12th class in this year can also apply for the Virchow Scholarship Program 2023. They will receive 15000 in there bank account for studying in 1st year of graduation. So all the beneficiary girls will get financial assistance from the foundation. This step will increase the empowerment of women in the state.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 : Documents Required
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Aadhar card of the parent.
- School admission certificate.
- Annual family income certificate.
- Caste certificate ( if required).
- Previous year’s mark sheet certificate where you have scored more than 70% marks.
- Recent passport-size photograph of the candidate .
How to apply for Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 ?
The Virchow Scholarship application procedure is online so you need to visit to the official website of Virchow sholarship program 2023. Follow this step by step procedure to visit and apply online on the website :-
- First of all click on this link to visit directly on the website. Direct Link to Apply online in Virchow Scholarship Programme 2023.
- After this you will reach on a new web page where you can see various information related to this is scholarship scheme.
- Read all the information and click on the link for “Virchow Scholarship Programme 2023 Apply Now”.
- Now use your email id mobile number for registration in this website.
- After successfull registration you can Use your user id and password for login
- Now enter your login details and reach on the dashboard.
- Find the link for Virchow Scholarship Programme 2023 application form for Virchow scholarship program 2023.
- After clicking on this online application form you will reach on a new page where you have to enter your all the person details including your name, father, mother name, father occupation, family income, date of birth and other information.
- Now enter your educational qualification such as your recently class name, marksheets details and other information.
- At the end, submit all the important documents in the website and submit the Virchow Scholarship 2023 application form.
- Company will verify your application and information and prepare a preference list to provide Virchow Scholarship amount for beneficiary candidate.
- The result will be uploaded on the same website after few months of completing online application program.
- If Your name is available in the website then you will get the scholarship amount in your bank account.
Selection procedure for Virchow Scholarship 2023
This scholarship is based on the merit list. So Foundation will prepare a Virchow Scholarship Programme 2023 list of candidates according to their marks in previous classes. Student with higher marks will get higher preference to provide scholarship. However there is a financial criteria also. So Foundation will also filter the students according to their financial status. And will preference to those girl students who are really needed financial supports from this Virchow Scholarship Foundation. After this, the Foundation will upload the list of selected candidates on the Virchow Scholarship Official website. Users also receive a notification in their email ID. So before applying online please submit your working email ID because all the further contacts will be done through your email.
FAQs : Virchow Scholarship Programme 2023
All the girls who are studying in 11th class for 1st year of graduation and living in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state can apply online for Virchow scholarship program.
The last date of applying online for Virchow scholarship program 2023 is 30 September, 2024. So you can apply before the last date to reduce your chances to get the scholarship.
Virchow Scholarship program is providing 15000 rupees for girl child to continue their education.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit list and their family condition, the validation will be done by document verification and telephonic interview.