West Bengal JEE 2024 Registration | WBJEE Exam | WBJEE 2024 Registration | West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination | WBJEE Exam Date 2024 | WBJEE 2024 Exam Date |
WBJEE 2024: The government of West Bengal conducts entrance examination to provide admission in various BTech courses in the state. most of the students are waiting for WBJEE entrance 2024. today we are providing you complete details of West Bengal joint entrance examination 2024 including the WBJEE eligibility criteria, required documents, syllabus, WBJEE exam pattern 2024 and other information in this article.
so if you are a resident of West Bengal and want to study your higher education in Engineering, Technology Architecture and Pharmacy in West Bengal State then you need to WBJEE Registration 2024 and Fill WBJEE Exam Forms 2024. Read our article to know all the information about this entrance examination.
West Bengal joint entrance examination 2024 is responsible to conduct entrance examination to provide admission in various engineering, Technology, architecture and pharmacy subjects at undergraduate level. There are total 16 Institute and colleges available in West Bengal who are providing admission to the students after completing the WBJEE exam 2024. This is an entrance based examination which will be conducted through offline mode on OMR sheet across West Bengal State in various centres. The department has successfully conducted WBJEE Counselling 2023 through online mode and now preparing to start a new batch of WBJEE session 2024-25.
WBJEE Registration 2024
Authorities have not uploaded any WBJEE Registration 2024 official notification related to conducting West Bengal joint entrance examination 2024. However, according to the previous year pattern, the board will announce official notification for registration in WBJEE 2024 in December 2023. After this the WBJEE Exam Registration 2024 will start between December to January 2024. However, we will confirm you about the correct dates of WBJEE registration, online application on this website.
WBJEE 2024 eligibility criteria
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The age of Candidate should be more than 17 years old. The maximum age is not required to apply in this examination.
- If you are applying in Marine Engineering then your maximum age should not be more than 25 years old.
- The candidate should be completed his 12th class from any recognized board in India. There are specific subject codes in 12th class to get admission in various specific courses in undergraduate level including engineering, architecturing, pharmacy and Technology. You should gain more than 45% marks in your 12th class to appear in the WBJEE entrance exam 2024
Application process of WBJEE 2024
The board has not activated the link to apply online for WBJEE exam 2023 on the WBJEE official website. but it will be activated after announcing the notification of WBJEE 2024 in December month. so you can follow this procedure after activating the link on the website to apply WBJEE 2024 exam:
- first of all visit to the official website of WBJEE. you can also click on this link to visit direct: https://wbjeeb.nic.in
- Now you will reach on a new page where you can see a pop up link in your screen To apply online for WBJEE. You have to click on the link
- If you are applying for first time then you have to wbjee 2024 register on the website by entering your personal details
- now click on the login button to Complete your application form in a website
- Enter your personal details as well as educational qualification in the website briefly without any mistake
- now you have to upload the relevant document on the website
- at the end you have to pay the online fees for your WBJEE registration 2024. If you belongs to unreserved category then you have to pay 500 rupees for registration. if you are Schedule tribe, schedule cast, OBC then you have to pay 400 for registration.
After paying the fees your application will be successful is submitted and you can take a printout of your WBJEE application for further procedure.
WBJEE Exam pattern 2024
The board will conduct WBJEE offline examination in various centres on OMR sheet where you have to select the one correct answer of multiple choice answers. There will be total 155 questions Which will be divided into three categories where Questions of first category will carry 1 mark for every correct answer and deduct 1/4 mark for every wrong answer. Category second will provide two marks for every correct answer and will deduct 0.5 mark for every and wrong answer. The last category of this question paper will not detect any mark for wrong answer but provide you two marks for every correct answer. so you need to prepare mathematics for 75 questions and Physics and Chemistry for 40-40 Questions in this examination.