YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Notification: Yantra India Limited will release various vacancies for the post of YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Such Indian youth who are recently looking for employment can apply for the YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024. It is expected that the department has taken out more than 5000 vacancies in technical and non-technical fields all over India. Candidates belonging to technical sector and non-technical sector can apply for total 5450 vacancies. The information about this YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 will be released by the department through its short notification.
However, its detailed information has not yet been disclosed on the official website. But before the online application, its complete detailed information will be uploaded on the website. If you have not ITI or belong to non technical field then this recruitment is for you. We will provide you detailed information about these YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 in this article. We will also discuss the YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice eligibility criteria related to recruitment, the process of online application and the necessary documents in this article “YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024”.
YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024
To promote the Skill India Mission run by the Government of India, this type of recruitment is organized by the department. These YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 have been taken out for the ordnance factory in India. In this ITI students and non ITI students can also apply. Expected that there are about 1936 posts on which non ITI students can apply. While 3514 posts are reserved for ITI students. Applicants will be assigned different tasks according to their qualification. The detailed information of these Ordnance Factor (Non-ITI & ITI) Trade Apprentices will be uploaded by the department. The last date and starting date of application will be mentioned in this detailed notification itself.
Download YIL Apprentice Official Notification 2023-24
The department will shortly upload descriptive notifications of Ordinance factory apprentice in their official website yantraindia.co.in. we are providing you a dialer link to download short notification of YIL Ordinance factory apprentice 2024.
YIL Apprentice Eligibility 2024
The department has set some eligibility to apply for YIL OFB Trade Apprentices Recruitment. You must read these eligibility criteria once before applying. eligibility is as follows:
- The minimum age for applying online is 15 years old.
- Maximum age to apply is 24 years, application will not be accepted after completion of 24 years
- According to the guidelines, students of different classes will be given age relaxation, its information is available in the detailed notification.
- Non ITI Applicant: Students who have not done ITI course must have passed class 10. Such students must have secured more than 50% marks in class 10th. These students should also have maths and science subjects in class 10 with more than 40% marks in each.
- ITI Applicants: Applicant must have passed trade test from an institute which should be affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT or must be an institute recognized by the Ministry of Labor and Employment as having undergone ITI course for a specified period of time. Applicant must have secured more than 50% marks in both class 10th and ITI.
- Applicants have already passed class 10 before the date of applying.
Documents required to YIL Ordnance Factory Recruitment Apply Online
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- the marksheet of 10th class
- marksheet of ITI ( if required)
- the proof of your age.
- residential document of the applicant.
- caste certificate ( if required)
- person with disability certificate ( if required)
How To Apply YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment?
YIL has not yet activated the link to apply online. You can apply online as soon as the link to apply online will be activated by the department. You cannot apply to these posts through any other medium than online. Applicants are requested not to send the print out of the online application to the department through post. The process to apply is as follows:
- First of all visit on the official website of Yantra India Limited. you can also ke liye on this link to visit directly on the website
- After that you will reach on a new dashboard where you can find a link YIL Ordnance Factory Online Form 2023 in career colum.
- register yourself in the website by entering your personal details.
- after date fill the descriptive online application form.
- at the end you have to upload essential document on the website through online form.
Once you completed your all document you can click on the submit button. you application will be submitted online. you will receive information about your application through sms or email.
Selection Process Of YIL Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment Posts
The authority will prepare a merit list of candidate according to their marks in ITI and matriculation. The YIL Apprentice list will be uploaded on the official website of yantra India Limited. If your name is shortlisted in the merit list than you have to visit to the department for your document verification and further procedures. after completing all the procedure you will get essential training and after that finally you will get your job.