YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023-24 (ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in): Farmers are the backbone of our country. so the Center Government and state government are Providing help to farmers by launching various schemes. These welfare schemes are very useful for farmers, They are getting financial assistance from the government to increase their cropping capacity.
The government of Andhra Pradesh is also helping farmers to provide them financial support. Farmers of Andhra Pradesh state are getting huge amount of money to increase their agriculture under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023. So if you are also availing this scheme then this article “YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023-24 List PDF” is very helpful for you. because we are providing you step by step procedure to check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status and YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary list 2023-24. So read our article and where we will seriously explain this Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023-24
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Rythu Scheme in 2019. The government is distributing 13500 to the farmer annually. farmers can use this amount to increase the fertility and quality of the crops. this scheme is very beneficial of those farmers who belongs to poor families. the one family member of the farmer will get benefit of this scheme YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
It means government is providing 13500 to the farmer families by following one family one benefit rule. So if you are also or residence of Andhra Pradesh state and belongs to any farmer family then you can also apply for this AP YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023 Apply Online through online mode. you can also visit to the department of agriculture of Andhra Pradesh state to apply through offline mode.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023-24
Residence who are already enroll themselves in YSR Rythu Bharosa can check there beneficiary status through online mode. you can check your status from your mobile phone also. so farmers not need to go any cyber cafe or department to check their status of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Government has updated the status of scheme in their online portal. You can check your payment status under this feature. So if you have registered user of YSRRB Then you can check your YSRRB payment status by entering your Aadhar card details. We are also providing step by step assistance to check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Status in the below section.
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023
Follow these step by step procedure to check your YSRRB payment status 2023-24.
- first of all visit to the official website of Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa. You can also click on this link to visit directly to the webiste: YSR Ryhtu bharosa
- After this you can see various options in this website related to the YSRRB scheme 2023.
- you have to find the link for know your status.
- In this section you can see the YSR Rythu Bharosa status link according to the year wise. where you have to click on the latest link for YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023-23.
- After clicking on this link you will reach on a new page where you have to enter your Aadhaar number. remember that, you have to enter Aadhar number of the registered user who is registered under this scheme. otherwise your data will not show on the website.
Once you enter your Aadhaar number you can click on the submit button. After that website will generate the payment status of your account. where you will get information of your payment status of this scheme.
Beneficiaries of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The government has Determine Some eligibility criteria for beneficiaries who will get the amount of Rs 13500 annually under this AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. so if you are also going to submit the application for YSRRB then you should also check the eligibility criteria for applying under this scheme. if you are full filling the eligibility then government will provide you the help the distance where you can use this amount to purchase high quality seeds, Pesticides, Fertilizer, insecticide etc which will increase the quality and quantity of your crop.
- Application should be a residence of Andhra Pradesh state. this scheme is for only those applicant who are living in the state from many years.
- Applicant should be belong to agriculture field.
- One person will get benefit of this scheme in one family.
- applicant should have at least 5 acre land for agriculture
If you are full filling this eligibility criteria then you can visit to the Agriculture Department of Andhra Pradesh state for applying in this YSR Rythu bharosa scheme.